Global IP Awards 2020: Zacco awarded Firm of the Year in Sweden
30 January 2020
Yesterday, Zacco had the honour of receiving another Firm of the Year award at the Global IP Awards ceremony that took place in London. The inaugural ceremony was hosted jointly by the IP media platforms WTR – World Trademark Review and IAM – Intellectual Asset Management. The awards are designed to recognise an outstanding achievement in IP litigation, prosecution and transactional work during 2019.
Zacco is proud to be awarded Firm of the Year in the category Trademark prosecution in Sweden. Senior Partner and Team Manager Claes Agnvall from Stockholm and Senior Partner Maria Beijer from Malmö and Copenhagen had the pleasure to attend the gala dinner and collect the award on Zacco’s behalf. This recognition underlines our strong position in the Scandinavian region and the quality work that our attorneys deliver.
Click here to view the full list of Global IP Awards winners.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022