Global IP Awards 2020: Zacco awarded Firm of the Year in Sweden
30 January 2020
Yesterday, Zacco had the honour of receiving another Firm of the Year award at the Global IP Awards ceremony that took place in London. The inaugural ceremony was hosted jointly by the IP media platforms WTR – World Trademark Review and IAM – Intellectual Asset Management. The awards are designed to recognise an outstanding achievement in IP litigation, prosecution and transactional work during 2019.
Zacco is proud to be awarded Firm of the Year in the category Trademark prosecution in Sweden. Senior Partner and Team Manager Claes Agnvall from Stockholm and Senior Partner Maria Beijer from Malmö and Copenhagen had the pleasure to attend the gala dinner and collect the award on Zacco’s behalf. This recognition underlines our strong position in the Scandinavian region and the quality work that our trademark attorneys deliver.
Click here to view the full list of Global IP Awards winners.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023