IP Stars 2021 – Thirteen Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP
8 June 2021
Zacco is very proud to report 13 of our colleagues have been named IP Stars for 2021
Zacco is very proud to report that, this year, thirteen of our colleagues have been ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP, one of the leading resources for IP practitioners. These prestigious accolades are their list of the most competent, capable and recommended IP attorneys and are awarded each year after months of extensive research.
Combined with our recent ranking as a Top Tier Trademark Prosecution firm in Denmark, Sweden and Norway and achieving Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year for Denmark, it has been a somewhat successful year so far. And we’re only just half way through.
The Trademark Stars for 2021 are:
Norway – Frode André Moen
The Patent Stars for 2021 are:
Germany – Olav Jaeger
Norway – Anne Sonstevold
We are proud of the contribution made by all of our colleagues in helping our clients to develop and secure their ideas but today, we would like to extend a particular congratulations to our thirteen colleagues at Zacco who have achieved this ranking, as well as to all of those who have contributed to their success.
The IP Stars rankings are the result of months of independent research by Managing IP, based on market feedback, peer and client reviews, success stories and other publicly available information. You can view their research methodology here.
Our expert attorneys can help you with all matters related to the securing of your intellectual property and ideas. From advice on developing IP Strategy or Prosecution, to registering and monitoring your logotypes to navigating how to leverage your digital brand and protect against counterfeits. Zacco Digital Trust is also perfectly positioned to help you defend your network infrastructure, develop secure software and protect your IP against unauthorised access.
For more information reach out to one of the IP Stars or one of our other experts at https://www.zacco.com/our-people/Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022