Peo Lundquist joins Zacco and strengthens our presence in Värmland and Dalarna
20 April 2020
Today, Attorney at Law Peo Lundquist has joined Zacco as a partner. Together with a dedicated team, he will assist clients in the regions Värmland and Dalarna to identify, protect and enforce their assets.
Zacco welcomes Peo Lundquist who brings more than 20 years of experience in the IP industry. He will continue to advise Swedish and foreign clients on commercial and in particular intellectual property law, including filing and prosecution of design and trademark applications.
Peo has gathered extensive experience in handling cases relating to community trademark law, including oppositions and cancellations, as well as cases relating to community design law.
At the same time, Zacco opens new offices in Karlstad and at Dalarna Science Park in Borlänge. They will be headed by Peo who is an appreciated and established IP lawyer in the region Värmland and Dalarna. From now on, his colleagues Attorneys at Law Jennifer Godorn and Adam Brandt, European Patent Attorney Martin Kraenzmer, Digital Brand Consultant Victor Schönemann and IP Administrator Maria Blixt are members of a dedicated team that will assist local clients in protecting their identity, digital and innovation assets.
As soon as this is possible again, Zacco will arrange a number of client events and seminars in the region. Stay tuned so you don’t miss your chance to join us!Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022