Peo Lundquist joins Zacco and strengthens our presence in Värmland and Dalarna
20 April 2020
Today, Attorney at Law Peo Lundquist has joined Zacco as a partner. Together with a dedicated team, he will assist clients in the regions Värmland and Dalarna to identify, protect and enforce their assets.
Zacco welcomes Peo Lundquist who brings more than 20 years of experience in the IP industry. He will continue to advise Swedish and foreign clients on commercial and in particular intellectual property law, including filing and prosecution of design and trademark applications.
Peo has gathered extensive experience in handling cases relating to community trademark law, including oppositions and cancellations, as well as cases relating to community design law.
At the same time, Zacco opens new offices in Karlstad and at Dalarna Science Park in Borlänge. They will be headed by Peo who is an appreciated and established IP expert in the region Värmland and Dalarna. From now on, his colleagues Attorneys at Law Jennifer Godorn and Adam Brandt, European Patent Attorney Martin Kraenzmer, Digital Brand Consultant Victor Schönemann and IP Administrator Maria Blixt are members of a dedicated team that will assist local clients in protecting their identity, digital and innovation assets.
As soon as this is possible again, Zacco will arrange a number of client events and seminars in the region. Stay tuned so you don’t miss your chance to join us!Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023