Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!
28 April 2023
Zacco is pleased to be able to announce that we have been shortlisted for Firm of the Year in eight categories, and Practitioner of the Year in three, at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023.
Now in its 18th year, the awards remain one of the most important dates in the IP calendar, reflecting the knowledge and insight into global IP that Managing IP offer, as well as the depth of their research. There are many great organisations shortlisted, so the competition for those top spots is fierce, and that is why we are so proud to be shortlisted in so many categories. Definitely a reason to celebrate!
Zacco has been shortlisted in the following national categories:
Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year in Denmark, Norway and Sweden
Trademark Firm of the Year (Patent & Trademark Attorney Firms) in Denmark and Norway
Trademark Disputes Firm of the Year in Sweden
Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year (Patent & Trademark Attorney Firms) in Sweden
This year, Internationally, we have been shortlisted for the highly competitive Nordic Firm of the Year for Patent and Trademark Attorney Firms!
We are also pleased to share that three of our colleagues have been shortlisted in the following categories:
We won’t know the results until the awards ceremony, which is scheduled to take place in London on the 21st June 2023. For now, we are just happy to have been shortlisted in so many areas, recognising our expertise, our commitment to quality and our IP360 approach to developing and securing innovation and ideas.
Well done to everyone nominated! We hope to see you on stage at the awards. A huge congratulations also to all of our colleagues across the globe, all of whom should know that being shortlisted will always be a reflection of the work that everyone at Zacco contributes.
You can find the full shortlist for the 2023 Awards here.Back to all news
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023