CISO as a Service
Do you have a clear security strategy? Do you have new requirements from your customer? Has your current CISO resigned? The need of an interim CISO can vary – and we can help you.
Chief Information Security Officer-as-a-Service (CISOaaS) provides dedicated and experienced leadership within information security to support your organisation either as an interim solution to bridge an employment gap or as a long-term solution. With CISOaaS you not only get access to one person – you get access to a whole team of experts. They can provide support and security guidance to senior management and drive the organisation’s information security programme.
Our security experts can:
- provide your organisation with a cost-effective way of maintaining information security systems and managing risk.
- offer an extension to your organisation’s information security capabilities.
- deliver an ongoing security presence and ensure to reduce risks and incidents before they can cause unacceptable business losses.
CISOaaS helps you bridge a gap or intensify your security work
CISOaaS can help an organisation identify its current information security maturity, the threat landscape, what needs to be protected and the level of protection required, as well as the regulatory requirements it needs to meet. The CISO will put together a security strategy ensuring that the basic capabilities are implemented and maintained, risks are reduced and the maturity of cyber security will be raised.
Talk to us
Other services within Cyber Security
- IT Agreements
- Privacy (GDPR, Cloud Act, Data Protection Act)
- Software licensing and open source
- Outsourcing agreements
- ISO27000 Assessments & Consulting
- Cloud Application Development
- Web and Mobile Development
- Software Project Management
- Secure Code Review
- Software Quality Assurance
- Data Breach Investigation & Support
- Incident Response & Management
- Cyber Risk Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Digital Forensics Services