Data Breach Investigation & Support
Do you suspect that some personal data has leaked from your organisation? Do you need help with the investigation before reporting for GDPR reasons? At Zacco, we can assist you to stay in control of your digital assets like e.g. personal data.
Whether it’s an internal employee sending an email to the wrong recipient, a server being lost in transit or someone maliciously stealing data, the breach will need to be reported to relevant authorities, shareholders and companies you work with.
No matter the problem, if it’s ransomware, personal data theft or a spear phishing attack, our experienced analysts can help identify and limit the damages and write a report that will help you protect your business. The report can be tailored for internal use, court or authorities within data protection.
We can help you every step of the way
In order to protect yourself and avoid hefty fines, you will need to have everything in writing as this could be used as evidence in your case. Our experts can guide you through every step of the process and can help you write the initial documents as well as perform the investigation and make the report when misfortune strikes. Contact us today!
Other services within Digital Assets
- IT Agreements
- Privacy (GDPR, Cloud Act, Data Protection Act)
- Software licensing and open source
- Outsourcing agreements
- CISO as a Service
- ISO27000 Assessments & Consulting
- Cloud Application Development
- Web and Mobile Development
- Software Project Management
- Secure Code Review
- Software Quality Assurance
- Darknet/Clearnet Monitoring
- Incident Response & Management
- PCI-DSS Audit & Consulting
- Cyber Risk Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Management (VMaaS)
- Digital Forensics Services