To keep your design registration alive you will have to pay a renewal fee, otherwise, your design registration will lapse, and you will lose your rights as the owner.
Design renewal fees depend on the legislation and country you wish to uphold your design.
A registered Community Design filed with the EUIPO has to be renewed every five years up to the maximum period of 25 years.
One point of entry for all your IP services
We believe that our clients obtain the best possible IP handling when having one single point of entry for all IP services. This is why we are constantly striving to develop our services, such as renewal handling, by using state-of-the art solutions. We engage with the best renewal providers in the market and thereby obtain the best cost effective solution and highest security for you.
For further information on our renewal services, please contact your closest Zacco office or our renewals team directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other services within Designs
- Contracts and agreements
- IP Due Diligence
- Trade Secrets protection
- Secure DNS Management
- Corporate Domain Management
- SSL Management
- Email Security
- Online Brand Protection
- Domain Name Disputes and Online Enforcement
- Domain Name Acquisitions
- Digital Brand Workshop & Policy
- Digital Brand Due Diligence
- Trademark Clearinghouse
- IP Strategy Development
- IP Portfolio Management
- IP Audit
- IP Risk Management
- IP Strategy Workshops and Coaching
- Portfolio Handling and Paralegal Services
- Trademark Renewals
- Retail and E-Commerce
- Verified Mark Certificates (VMC)
- Trademark Oppositions
- Trademark Enforcement
- Trademark and Design Cancellation Actions
- Trademark and Design Clearance Searches
- Trademark and Design Monitoring and Watch
- Design Enforcement
- Trademark Prosecution
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Design Prosecution