Are you considering outsourcing an IT project, or maybe even your company’s entire IT infrastructure? Are you a provider of outsourcing services? At Zacco, we can help you find the appropriate legal solutions.
Outsourcing IT projects, tasks or even entire IT infrastructures has become increasingly popular over the last two decades, often proving to be a practical and cost-efficient alternative to hiring, managing and maintaining in-house – if done correctly, that is. Poor preparation and implementation of an outsourcing project will almost invariably cost both the customers and the service provider time, money and credibility. It is equally important for both parties to pay attention to all the key issues.
A lack of understanding of post-contract processes and, for example, decision rights can easily result in services not being performed, stalled implementation activities and other frustrations, while a well-prepared and executed project, entrusted to the right service provider, will deliver the flexibility, experience, skill and cost-efficiency the customer expects, with the effort that the service provider intended.
Outsourcing done right
A key element in successful outsourcing is creating the appropriate contractual structure and making sure that both customer and service provider have a thorough understanding of it. Zacco’s team of professionals is prepared to assist you with all aspects of this task.
Contact us today!
Regional Director, Norway & the UK
Other services within Digital Assets
- IT Agreements
- Privacy (GDPR, Cloud Act, Data Protection Act)
- Software licensing and open source
- CISO as a Service
- ISO27000 Assessments & Consulting
- Cloud Application Development
- Web and Mobile Development
- Software Project Management
- Secure Code Review
- Software Quality Assurance
- Data Breach Investigation & Support
- Darknet/Clearnet Monitoring
- Incident Response & Management
- PCI-DSS Audit & Consulting
- Cyber Risk Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Management (VMaaS)
- Digital Forensics Services