What patents are out there? Let’s check the panorama and zoom in on what’s important to you. A patent landscaping report provides a snapshot of the patent situation of a specific technology, applicant or inventor, either within a given country or region, or globally. It can help you discover new market trends and offer input on how to plan future product development.
A patent landscaping report can provide you with feedback on best practice and business intelligence information of relevance to your patent strategy. By learning from and about your competitors, it may even give you a competitive advantage.
For example, a patent landscaping report may shed light on:
- How your competitors’ patent portfolios are changing over time
- Which patent applications your competitors are filing
- If important inventors have been recruited by a competitor
Need assistance with patent landscaping?
We offer tailor-made searches adapted to your specific needs. We have our own search experts and have access to a wide range of databases of patent publications as well as technical and academic publications.
Talk to us
Other services within Innovation Assets
- IP Due Diligence
- IP Strategy Development
- IP Strategy Implementation
- IP Portfolio Management
- IP Audit
- IP Risk Management
- IP Strategy Workshops and Coaching
- Validity Search
- IP Portfolio Outsourcing
- Patent Annuities
- Portfolio Handling and Paralegal Services
- Novelty Search
- Patent Prosecution Outsourcing
- Patent Drafting
- Patent Oppositions and Appeals
- Patent Litigation
- Freedom to Operate
- Competitor Watch
- Technology Watch
- Patent Monitoring
- Utility Models
- Forward Patenting™
- Patent Prosecution