How secure are your web services, your applications, cloud services or network? Today’s business is more digital than ever – and exposed to attacks or mistakes. Zacco Penetration testing is a service that assesses your critical assets in order to reveal any vulnerabilities that might disturb your operations.
Penetration testing methodology
Zacco offers penetration testing on networks, web applications and mobile applications, Telecom infrastructure, Operational Technology and more. Based on a well-established methodology, our team of specialists will attempt to compromise your assets to reveal potential vulnerabilities. Our security consultants will work closely with you to choose which testing option suits your requirements best.
Zacco Penetration Services cover traditional penetration testing as well as the more agile form of scenario based testing. Most tests today are performed based on scenarios, but the foundation for those tests rests on a selection of basic methods and services.
Our security experts can:
- provide your organisation with highly skilled professionals to reveal potential vulnerabilities in your solutions or infrastructure.
- offer single resources or dedicated teams to assess small or complex targets.
- deliver well-documented reports according to verified methodologies.
Zacco Penetration Services helps you reveal and prioritize remediation of potential risks and vulnerabilities.
Talk to us
Ravi SunderrajanManaging Director at Zacco
India R&D Private Limited Regional
Other services within Cyber Security
- IT Agreements
- Privacy (GDPR, Cloud Act, Data Protection Act)
- Software licensing and open source
- Outsourcing agreements
- CISO as a Service
- ISO27000 Assessments & Consulting
- Cloud Application Development
- Web and Mobile Development
- Software Project Management
- Secure Code Review
- Quality Assurance
- Data Breach Investigation & Support
- Incident Response & Management
- Cyber Risk Assessments
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Digital Forensics