Recordals is an administrative task that plays an important part in the transfer of intellectual property rights to enable tracking of any changes of ownership. The national formality requirements for recordal procedures differ widely.
Experts on formality requirements
At Zacco, we have a large team of Paralegals and Administrators who are experts on all national formality requirements including recordal procedures. We work in teams and have vast experience with cross border work into the Nordic countries. This allows our clients a one-point of entry into our service offerings.
We can handle your recordals in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland very efficiently and directly with the national authorities. This allows you to have a one-stop-shop for four countries in Northern Europe and will simplify the process and work at your end.
Furthermore, we work very closely with the national authorities to ensure an efficient and streamlined process at our end enabling us to have some of the best offerings in Northern Europe.
Contact us and we will tell you more about our service offerings!
Talk to us
Other services within Identity Assets
- Contracts and agreements
- IP Due Diligence
- Trade Secrets protection
- Secure DNS Management
- Corporate Domain Management
- SSL Management
- Email Security
- Domain Name Disputes and Online Enforcement
- Online Brand Protection
- Domain Name Acquisitions
- Digital Brand Workshop & Policy
- Digital Brand Due Diligence
- Trademark Clearinghouse
- IP Strategy Development
- IP Portfolio Management
- IP Audit
- IP Risk Management
- IP Strategy Workshops and Coaching
- Portfolio Handling and Paralegal Services
- Trademark Renewals
- Design Renewals
- Retail and E-Commerce
- Verified Mark Certificates (VMC)
- Trademark Oppositions
- Trademark Enforcement
- Trademark and Design Cancellation Actions
- Trademark and Design Clearance Searches
- Trademark and Design Monitoring and Watch
- Design Enforcement
- Trademark Prosecution
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Design Prosecution