Software Project Management
Do you need help from experts to manage your software development projects? Zacco is an IP firm that provides project management and agile leadership. We can help you with everything from developing software to protecting the digital assets that we identify in the process.
Throughout the development project, security is one of our top priorities. We also address and consider the digital assets – such as data, software and apps – that are created in the process and could be of value to you. For example, we consider what kind of data is generated? Who owns the data? Where do you store it? When handling personal data, we also ensure that we are compliant with GDPR. And if we decide to use Open Source Software we make sure to understand the license structures and have a proper process working with Open Source Software.
At Zacco, we can:
- provide cross-functional teams of software developers and patent attorneys that can assist you in the development phase as well as help create and patent valuable digital assets, like software or data (e.g., numbers, statistics, information).
- help you understand the risks and possibilities involved in, for instance, using open source licenses versus patenting your software and knowhow.
Many of our project managers are certified in Project Management by PMI, IPMA and PRINCE2. We have a profound understanding of the agile processes and methodologies.
Talk to us
Other services within Digital Assets
- IT Agreements
- Privacy (GDPR, Cloud Act, Data Protection Act)
- Software licensing and open source
- Outsourcing agreements
- CISO as a Service
- ISO27000 Assessments & Consulting
- Cloud Application Development
- Web and Mobile Development
- Secure Code Review
- Quality Assurance
- Data Breach Investigation & Support
- Incident Response & Management
- Cyber Risk Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Digital Forensics