Trade Secrets protection
Protection of your trade secrets comes in several forms, ranging from hands-on physical protection to digital protection to legal protection. At Zacco, we have the expertise to advise you on all aspects of protecting your trade secrets.
What is a trade secret?
A trade secret may be defined as information, which is secret in the sense that it is not generally known among or readily accessible to persons within the circles that normally deal with the kind of information in question. Further, it has commercial value because it is secret and it has been subject to so-called “reasonable steps” under the circumstances to keep it secret.
How can you protect it?
The theft of trade secrets used to imply stealing or copying a physical document or object, but nowadays, with the digitalisation of information, it happens increasingly through unlawful access to computer networks. Keeping your trade secrets and other data safe in the ever-evolving digital arena therefore usually would involve a number of different advisors and service providers, but Zacco has the expertise to handle all aspects of your security in-house:
- Our Cyber Security team can help you identify your valuable digital assets and assess, develop and implement the relevant level of security measures and monitor these assets for continued assurance.
- Our Digital Threat Intelligence team can help you monitor and investigate potential digital crimes and can act as the link between you and law enforcement.
- Our TechLaw team can provide you with support in order to protect your digital assets both internally and externally from a legal as well as a technical perspective.
We help your organisation keep ownership of your data and all other digital assets.
Talk to us
Other services within Identity Assets
- Contracts and agreements
- IP Due Diligence
- Corporate Domain Management
- Secure DNS Management
- SSL Management
- Email Security
- Domain Name Disputes and Online Enforcement
- Online Brand Protection
- Domain Name Acquisitions
- Digital Brand Workshop & Policy
- Digital Brand Due Diligence
- Trademark Clearinghouse
- IP Strategy Development
- IP Portfolio Management
- IP Audit
- IP Risk Management
- IP Strategy Workshops and Coaching
- Portfolio Handling and Paralegal Services
- Trademark Renewals
- Design Renewals
- Retail and E-Commerce
- Verified Mark Certificates (VMC)
- Trademark Oppositions
- Trademark Enforcement
- Trademark and Design Cancellation Actions
- Trademark and Design Clearance Searches
- Trademark and Design Monitoring and Watch
- Design Enforcement
- Trademark Prosecution
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Design Prosecution