To keep your trademark registration alive you will have to pay a renewal fee, otherwise, your trademark registration will lapse, and you will lose your rights as the owner.
Trademark renewal fees depend on the legislation and country you wish to uphold your trademark. A European trademark (EUTM) is valid for 10 years and can be renewed indefinitely.
At Zacco, we maintain a business perspective that goes beyond viewing trademark renewals as a matter of payment of a fee only. Renewals are intertwined with strategic decisions on your trademark portfolio and whether it matches your overall IP portfolio and strategy.
Therefore, we offer two different Trademark Renewal services:
- A standardized renewal set-up where Zacco’s renewal department will inform you of any upcoming due dates.
- A customized renewal set-up in which an experienced trademark attorney will add strategic advice.
One point of entry for all your IP services
We believe that our clients obtain the best possible IP handling when having one single point of entry for all IP services. This is why we are constantly striving to develop our services, such as renewal handling, by using state-of-the art solutions. We engage with the best renewal providers in the market and thereby obtain the best cost effective solution and highest security for you.
For further information on our renewal services, please contact your closest Zacco office or our renewals team directly at: email@example.com.
Talk to us
Other services within Identity Assets
- Contracts and agreements
- IP Due Diligence
- Trade Secrets protection
- Corporate Domain Management
- Secure DNS Management
- SSL Management
- Email Security
- Domain Name Disputes and Online Enforcement
- Online Brand Protection
- Domain Name Acquisitions
- Digital Brand Workshop & Policy
- Digital Brand Due Diligence
- Trademark Clearinghouse
- IP Strategy Development
- IP Portfolio Management
- IP Audit
- IP Risk Management
- IP Strategy Workshops and Coaching
- Portfolio Handling and Paralegal Services
- Design Renewals
- Retail and E-Commerce
- Verified Mark Certificates (VMC)
- Trademark Oppositions
- Trademark Enforcement
- Trademark and Design Clearance Searches
- Trademark and Design Monitoring and Watch
- Trademark Prosecution
- Design Prosecution
- Design Enforcement
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution