23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!
29 June 2022
23 at Zacco throughout Scandinavia, the UK and Germany are ranked in this years’ IAM Patent 1000
Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) have recently released their IAM 1000 Practitioner and Patent Firm rankings for 2022 and Zacco has again received a fantastic result with 23 of our colleagues achieving IAM 1000 ranking, alongside multiple recommendations for Zacco.
The rankings are the results of months of research and hard work by IAM to determine the firm’s potential for inclusion based on a number of factors including client and peer feedback, market knowledge, geographical presence, capability and the level of work instructed. The rankings remain the ‘go-to guide’ for information on patent experts and expertise.
Zacco is also pleased to announce that we have achieved a Silver recommendation for Patent Prosecution in Denmark, been Highly Recommended in Sweden and been Recommended in both Germany and Norway. A new addition to the list is our Bronze Ranking for the work that we do with the European Patent Office.
We are also very proud to share that 23 of our colleagues have been ranked in the Patent 1000 (Up from 19 in 2021 and 18 in 2020), which recognises individuals who go above and beyond for their clients and stand out as experts in their respective fields.
In Germany, Carsten Prusko and in the United Kingdom, Coreena Brinck.
We are very pleased to see Tomas, Patrik, Maria, Stein and Coreena included for the first time.
The IAM has explained their reasoning behind the recommendations and rankings noting, among others, Zacco’s “innovation and dynamism” and our “search for creative and cost solutions for (our) ever-increasing roster of patrons.”
They also noted our meticulousness, responsiveness and creative argumentation as well as how our “collaboration is always smooth, professional and pleasant”
We consider both the rankings and the organisation’s feedback as a huge acknowledgement of our ability and of our commitment to quality. For us, such recognition represents independent validation that we are on the right track and we look forward to continuing to push the boundaries of how an IP firm should operate.
Congratulations to all of those ranked in the IAM 1000 and to everyone else at Zacco for their contribution to our country wide rankings. We have achieved this together as One Zacco and we could not have done it without you. Thank you.
For more information on how we can help you to secure the value of your intellectual property rights, please reach out to Hans Christian Nielsen, Tomas Wässingbo, Patrik Olsson or one of our other IP experts here.
You can find Zacco’s profile on the IAM website here.
For more information on the IAM rankings, including their methodology, visit their website here.
Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023