Zacco business is expanding and to meet our client´s needs we would like to expand our team in Gothenburg and we are now looking for candidates to take on positions as Patent Paralegal or Trademark Paralegal and become part of Zacco’s international Paralegal team. In the Paralegal team we provide services for a large and diverse group of clients, ranging from very small companies up to the largest industries in Scandinavia and the rest of Europe.
We are looking for candidates with work experience in the patent or trademark fields to join our team in Gothenburg of in total ca 70 highly skilled and experienced consultants and paralegals working together with our clients in protecting their intellectual property and other intangible assets.
As a Patent or Trademark Paralegal you will work closely with our attorneys and the other paralegals to solve assignments for our clients within the IPR business area (Intellectual Property Rights).
Your main tasks
Your tasks for our clients are many and varied with the responsibility for formality tasks in relation to the handling of our clients’ patent or trademark portfolios depending on position:
• Interacting with authorities and clients in Swedish and English
• Handling legal formalities in jurisdictions as Sweden, Denmark. Norway and other countries
• Having an important role in day-to-day client contact and client care
• Working closely with IP attorneys
• Interest in working with legal formalities
• Preferably at least 2-3 years of experience in IPR related paralegal activities or similar experience
• Good communication skills
• Good working knowledge in English as we are working in an international environment
• Service-minded and detail-oriented
• Able to administer and handle multiple tasks and projects without losing overview
• Being flexible in how to handle processes since our clients have different needs
• Team worker
• Innovative and open-minded
• An exciting opportunity to become part of one of the largest IP consulting firms in Europe handling the largest client portfolio in Scandinavia
• Great challenges and independent responsibility with great opportunities
• A work place with some of the most competent and experienced colleagues in this business area
• To become part of a strong team which is ready to welcome and help you grow in your role
Zacco in brief
Zacco is a modern, consultancy-driven company – we are evolving from a classic IP bureau into a modern and all-embracing IP consultancy supporting our clients throughout the challenges and opportunities posed by the new digital agenda. Through broadening of our scope of our services during the recent years, we are now able to apply a 360° perspective on Intellectual Property; the core of Zacco remains on Intellectual Property but is now uniquely supported by high-end expertise within cyber security, software, digital brand and tech law. As a professional consultancy, we are who our people are! We are now about 500 employees throughout Scandinavia, Germany, the UK and India including experts within all aspects of Intellectual Property. A new world needs a new approach to IP – at Zacco we call it our 360° perspective on IP.
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter in the below link as soon as possible, but not later than May 3, 2019. We will process the applications as we receive them and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Senior IP Coordinator
Team Manager Administrators